It was a memorable Summit in Savannah where we were once again blown away by Herb Meyer’s insights on the world, led through some excellent financial analysis by the one and only Al Bates, brushed up on sales skills with Paul Reilly, dressed up in our best 1920’s outfits for the closing dinner, and networked with everyone like crazy. Check out the photos and session handouts below, and don’t forget to give us your feedback if you haven’t yet.
Relive Moments From The Summit
View and download photos from the 2016 FPDA/ISD Summit on SmugMug by clicking here. You can also upload photos and videos you took during the Summit to share with the other attendees, just click here to get started.
Review What You've Learned
Download the available handouts from the various sessions held at the 2016 Summit.
- UID-In-A-Day: The Real Profit Drivers - Al Bates
- UID-In-A-Day: Improving Bottom Line - Al Bates
- UID-In-A-Day: Value Added Selling In A Tough Economy - Paul Reilly
- Some Random Thoughts About ISD - Al Bates (from the ISD Business Session Tuesday morning)
- Review Of Industrial Economy Industrial Distribution Trends Joe Calvello
Don Grawe, ISD President, gives a brief wrap up of the Summit.
November 11, 2016
March 5-8, 2017
JW Marriott Indianapolis
April 24-25, 2017
September 24-27, 2017